Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Bio







My name is Dana Hamilton. I come from Colorado Springs, CO. My parents’ names are Blake and Jean. I have two siblings, both younger than I am. My brother’s name is Drew, and my sister’s name is Leigh. Also, a member of the family is our dog, Beau. My whole family is very close, and we all are very strong Christians and very conservative politically. Coming to Clemson is a big adventure and I am a long way from home, but I am here majoring in Political Science. I hope to someday be in the FBI or another governmental agency. Some interesting facts about me are that I have moved around the country a lot due to my dad’s job and I had played highly competitive club soccer and basketball basically my whole life until I tore my ACL/ meniscus in my knee my senior year of high school. I love doing anything adventurous, and everything is always more fun when I am with my family. I feel very driven to succeed most of the time, and I believe I am somewhat of a perfectionist. However, I do have my blonde moments!




2 comments:

  1. Your first person account of your life is very descriptive and careful to mention everything most important to you. Your pictures, especially the top two, scream adventurous, which is definitely a big part of what I understand about you from reading the entry. You definitely know who you are as a person and are well grounded in what you believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado certainly is a long way from here! The pictures you chose for your photo bio go along well with your writing. I think each of the pictures shows a little bit about your personality. Although your style is informal I like how you described your beliefs as well as dimensions of your persona.

    ReplyDelete