Thursday, January 29, 2009

Research Topic









Possible Topics- Government, national security, the FBI, CIA, Department of Justice, change over time.
At A Glance
1. Am I interested in the topic?
My passion, interest, and curiosity is in government. Ever since I was little and my father being in the FBI I have wanted to be a part of the “family business,” and be a part of the Department of Justice.
2. Can I argue a position on this topic?
The FBI as an organization and culture is capable of growing, changing, and adapting to meet new national security threats.
Question- Is the FBI organization and culture capable to adapt to new national security threat.
3. Will I be able to find enough research material on this topic?
The FBI is a broad enough topic where I can go into the many aspects and faces that it has to definitely will have enough research material. Plus, in my dad being a part of the FBI I have an inside source of information for an interview on controversial issues such as the Robert Hanssen.
4. Does this sort of research appeal to me?
Yes, with a topic of interest research will come easy; however, the hard part is pulling the information together and cutting it down.

1 comment:

  1. nice work so far - you have a unique stance on this topic and your already thinking about it from a fresh perspective by combining ideas of organization and culture.

    ReplyDelete